Your Dream Hunt, LLC, dba Huntin’ Fool (“Huntin’ Fool”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- through our mobile and desktop applications, which provide a dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website; and
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our products, services and Website are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to us or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect, solicit or allow such persons provide such information to us or to register for a membership or other account with us. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete such information and/or account. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us pursuant to one of the means listed under the heading Contact Information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, (but not limited to) information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including without limitation: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number and state of issuance, hunter safety number (or applicable equivalent), other information you may voluntarily provide and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- related to payment transactions, including without limitation credit card details;
- that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, such as your birthdate; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies); and/or
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes, without limitation, information provided in connection with:
- Account Profiles: When creating account profiles (both for free accounts and for Huntin’ Fool memberships), you may provide information, including personal information. Some of this information, such as a user name, may be visible to other Website users when you post to the Members-Only Forum, unless designated as private through available settings.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions: We may ask you for information when you enter a contest, sweepstake or other promotion sponsored by us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, including without limitation to report any problem with the Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website or otherwise regarding the fulfillment of any orders initiated through the Website. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information, documents or other content to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Other users may share your User Contributions with third parties or on other social media networks. Huntin’ Fool may view all of your User Contributions, as necessary or advisable, to maintain, provide and improve services; resolve support requests; delete posts; and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
User Contributions may involve uploading, inputting and posting various content to be displayed to other users. Through the Website’s interactive features, including the Website’s Members-Only Forum, to the extent applicable, you may choose to submit and post questions, comments, or other content. Certain information such as your username, name and profile information may be publicly displayed on any posted content and on the Members-Only Forum.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy to any personal information that you disclose in anything that you post or on any forum or link to your profile.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting such data helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the provisions contained under the heading Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the provisions contained under the heading Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, including without limitation through a customized experience.
- To provide you with technical support and responses to submitted enquiries.
- To operate and maintain your account, if any, and provide you notices about such account.
- To identify you as the author and content creator of any digital media you upload or post, comments, and other User Contributions that you make on the Website.
- To provide and display your posted content to other users of the Website.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To submit hunting license applications on your behalf, as requested by you.
- To provide you with information regarding any contests, sweepstakes or other promotions that may be offered by us from time to time.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including, as applicable, expiration and renewal notices regarding Huntin’ Fool memberships.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For membership purchases and renewals and/or product purchases, your personal and payment information will be used to process your purchases and/or renewals and to collect payment. [All payment information and verification is transmitted using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.]
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts and/or authorized transactions entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection and including the disclosure of applicable billing information to any third party payment processing company.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To conduct research and development for the improvement of our Website, services and other products.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about (1) our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you and (2) hunting license and hunting permit application deadlines and other related alerts.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. This may include without limitation: maintenance services, database management, payment processing, fraud detection, web analytics, and online advertising.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, equity sale or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred or will otherwise be under the control of such buyer or successor following the consummation of such transaction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your hunter safety number and other applicable information required with respect to obtaining a hunting license and/or hunting permit in order for us to submit such information and/or the applicable application on your behalf, we will transmit such information and/or the applicable application to the applicable governmental authority.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including making available winner’s lists with respect to any contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, or responding to any government or regulatory request, any subpoena, or any other governmental investigation, or in cooperation with any government agency, official or other authorized representative.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- To protect our interests. Your information will be disclosed if we feel it is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate interests and rights, or those of our users, employees, directors, managers, officers, or equity holders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of Huntin’ Fool and/or the Huntin’ Fool user community.
Huntin’ Fool actively works to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing our files or hacking into our Website. We cannot guarantee these efforts will always be successful or that your information may not be altered, misused, or lost. We are not responsible for any security breaches or any misuse of your information received by a third party.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account settings profile page. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of information you submit to us, such as your contact information, and you must update your account information with any changes through your account settings profile page.
You may also send us an email to the email address listed under the heading Contact Information to request access to, or correct any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or letter to us at the email address or mailing address, as applicable, listed under the heading Contact Information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. To the extent you have a password for access to certain parts of our Website you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, such as the Members-Only Forum. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. No method of electronic storage or transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.